Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The first movie about me.





Like an essay, I just wanted to put thing that I like such as rain,food and coffee and the places I was born and living now, Korea and New York and so on. I used the music I made for the soccer game music for the Korean game company in 2006. In the last scene where the earth is zoomed out and finally shows the earth in the universe, I wanted to express that I'm a tiny being belong to this universe.



I tried to use the window movie maker at first, but I couldn't find the function I really needed, so I used my G5 Mac. Quad desktop which my uncle gave me with the whole set of Adobe programs which used in his cd-making company. He had whole set of Adobe for the use of the company and he gave it when he closed the company. I remember he said 'try to make good music with this computer' when he gave the computer to me. Its a dual processor and it works pretty well with the Logic 8 version. I remember I heard the ' Adobe premier' is a good for editing film so I started to explore with it and I just used like 3 or 4 basic functions like dissolve, rotation and a preset function of transition. In the latter part of the scene is where I spent most of the time to make it fit into the speed of the music. First, I put the moving file I downloaded in one time line and I made the speed and duration 300% which make a scene to be played three times faster and I overlapped one more layer of time line with the scene of lights and applied the same speed change and made the opacity to 50% so it can be transparent with another image. For the 2nd bridge of the music, I wanted to find the sky scene and I could find it from the website, artbeat.com and I downloaded it and just used it. I wanted find out all the zooming out images from the earth and I could find the zooming out earth moving file from the scene of some advertisement in some web-stie and I could use it for the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment